Friday, March 23, 2012

making bread

                                          Ediths wood fired bread oven.
                                         Pastries with meat and veggies in them.
                                          More yummies with chocolate and apple paste inside.
                                         In the process of making them.
                                          In the oven
                                          Fresh loaves
                                          Some members of the house think I should be beaten and left in the street.

2 comments:

  1. Great shots Gunther! It looks like you are definitely going to be eating some delicious baked goods. Thank you for sharing! Keep those great photos comin'! Love ya! Aunt Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gunther! I finally figured out how to post comments! I am officially a "blogger"!
    Thank you so much for sending us photos! My mouth is watering when I look at the pasties you made with Edith. I laughed out loud when I read your comments about the kitty. Do you have holes in your socks?

    ReplyDelete